LD Player is a yet another free Android emulator that is explicitly developed to offer Android gaming experience to the PC users.
From Pokemon to PUBG Mobile, LD Player is capable of handling most of the Android games and run it on PC.
To install games on PC, LD Player has three option. You can either use the built-in Google Play Store to search for apps or download the apk for the app and install it manually.
LD Player also offers its own LD Store which includes a good number of apps and games in apk format that you can download and install on PC.
LD Player supports both the Keyboard + Mouse combo and GamePad controls for game progress. You can customise the keyboard controls in the keyboard mapping panel.
The multi-instance mode allows you to play multiple games using different accounts simultaneously on your PC.
With occasional crashes and glitches, LD Player is far from perfect. But, the developers are regularly pushing new updates to fix the issues.
LD Player is just over 200 MB. If you want a lightweight emulator to run Android games, give it a shot to see if it meets your requirement.
Five interesting facts that every Pokemon fan should know
Now that we have listed the best Android emulators to play Pokemon on PC, it is time to reveal the super cools fact about Pokemon that every Pokemon fan should know.
- Pikachu’s name is made of two Japanese words – Pikapika which means sparkle and – Chuchu which means squeaking.
- Azurill is the only Pokemon that can change gender. Although the chances are just 1/4, it can still evolve into a male Azurill.
- Pokemon being a Japanese cartoon, the name Pokemon itself is English. It is made of two words “Pocket + Monster”. Ah! That makes sense, doesn’t it?
- The game developers had to create over 4 Billion unique spot patterns just to maintain the fact that no two Spinda Pokemon look the same. Talk about commitment!
- There are at least two Pokemons that are based on real celebrities and resembles their name as well. Pokemon Hitmonlee is inspired by Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan inspires pokemon Hitmonchan.
List of Pokemon Games you can play on PC using Emulators
Now that you know some interesting facts about Pokemon let’s have a look at the best Pokemon games you can play using Android emulator on PC.
- Pokémon Go
- Pokémon Duel
- Camp Pokémon
- Magikarp Jump
- Pokémon Playhouse
- Pokémon Quest
- Pokémon Shuffle Mobile
So these are some of the best emulators to play Pokemon on PC. We have also shared some new and popular Pokemon games to give you a head start along with some interesting Pokemon facts that you probably didn’t know.
So, what’s your favorite Pokemon game? Given a choice which Pokemon character will you have your side all the time? Do let us know in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE: