Wirecast is another great live streaming software owned by Telestream. Wirecast is widely used, especially in educational establishments (schools, colleges, universities) across the globe.
It is also used by administrators and technology controllers to stream graduations, training, seminars, events, etc. If you’re a student, you can use this tool to learn broadcasting methods.
Houses of worships, live event production, sports streaming, television, radio, and news broadcasts, and digital marketing and social media are some of the other fields where Wirecast is used extensively.
Some of its major features include:
- Allows you to mix and switch video and audio shots in a single click easily.
- Lets you move, drag and resize sources and arrange them in any order to get the desired look.
- Stream to social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Stream and record at the same time.
- Endless resources like cameras, webcams, mic, and more.
- Integrated peer-to-peer conferencing facility.
- More than 100 integrated graphics and captions.
- Integrated curation and display for Twitter comments.
- Allows sports producers to replay, create scoreboards, and use clocks & timers.
- Offers support for ASIO, WASAPI, and CoreAudio based devices.
- Facility of live captions for the hard of hearing people.
- Enables users to capture multiple IP sources or anything that’s on the PC screen.
- Offers x-keys controllers for Windows or Mac.
Affordable and easy to use, Wirecast lets you start streaming in minutes on Twitch.
– Get it now for free on the official website